In Next Trend Co. Ltd is the only official ticket seller
for fans residing outside of Korea and Japan.
Hi, this is Concert planning/promotion company ‘In Next Trend Inc.’
managing ‘2008 SHINHYESUNG LIVE TOUR SIDE 1 “LIVE AND LET LIVE” IN SEOUL
for this coming October.
Here is the Ticket booking information for overseas fans
(excluding Japanese fans).
[Concert Overview & Ticket Bookings]
1. Title : 2008 SHS LIVE TOUR SIDE 1 “LIVE AND LET LIVE” IN SEOUL
2. Date: 2008, October18th (Sat) 18:00
3. Venue : Seoul Olympic Park 2st Gym
4. Promoter/Organizer : in Next Trend Co. Ltd
5. Cooperate : GOOD EMG
1) Ticket booking period: Sep 19 (6pm) ~Oct 2 (8pm) (Korean Local Time)
2) Payment period: Sep 25 (10am) ~ Oct 10 (3pm) (Korean Local Time)
3) Limitation on number of ticket bookings: 20 tickets/person
4) Seat location: Seats will be reserved for in the order of payments received.
5) Ticket Booking Methods
:Please download and complete the attached file then send it to
*Attending Application Download*
① Duplicated ticket bookings will cause failure in reserving
your tickets and/or will be disadvantaged in location of your seats.
② Please read all sections in the ‘Application form’ carefully and fill out
all required fields.
③ You must attach the ‘Application form’ file when applying through an Email.
④ Make sure to make bookings within the ‘Booking Period’.
⑤ Please make sure you make Ticket bookings through
an official Ticket-Line ONLY as there seem to be an illegal movement
in selling concert tickets in improper way.
※ There are LIMITED number of seats for Overseas fans.
Therefore the Tickets will be sold out as in the order
of application & payments received.
※ Ticket Price is informed in the [Application form].
The Seat Numbers will be informed via Email only for those
who have made bookings.
※ Those who have reserved over 20 tickets,
please contact the concert management company ‘In Next Trend’ Inc.
(English & Japanese assistance available. Chinese unavailable.)
※ Please note that enquiries other than ‘Group tickets’
will not be provided with assistance.
P.S1 Ticket: $120 USD